FOLLOWING THE SON FROM MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 5, 2010

How Is Haiti Doing?? (Video from CPT12.org)

When ever I have been asked about my trip to Haiti (my first trip back in April 2010) people have been asking me how Haiti is doing...

Well in response to that question I wanted to post this great video of an episode of Studio 12 from CPT 12 (formerly KBDI the PBS station out of Denver) that is talking about life in Haiti 6 months after the January 12 earthquake. It originally aired June 16, 2010 and the show lasts aprox. 1 hour long.

Included in the round table discussion was a representative from World Vision, one of many Christian based organizations that is serving children and families in Haiti and around the world and HANGER ORTHOPEDICS that is a US based organization that works fitting prosthetics for individuals who lost limbs during the earthquake.

Watch the full episode. See more Studio 12.


Also I am praying for my next opportunity to go down to Haiti and work with God's Littlest Angels Orphanage again....Right now I am thinking it might be sometime in Oct/Nov of 2010...If anybody is interested in coming with me on this particular trip please let me know and we can start pursuing this venture together.

No comments: