FOLLOWING THE SON FROM MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 30, 2010

ODE TO DEPLOYMENT (from PWOC Blog)

For all my sisters going through deployments...

Ode to Deployment 
Deployment, you WILL NOT get the best of me because you are not worth my best! My family deserves the best I can give them and a deployment is not a crisis, it is an opportunity to shine and GROW. So, deployment, Though you seem large and looming, though you come and go in my life, know this: you will NOT beat me down, chew me up or make me wither…I am MORE than a conqueror, and the example that I set, walking hand in hand with my God, united in spirit with my husband, will make my children want to rise up and face any challenge that comes their way with GRACE, DIGNITY and HOPE, for the strength they walk in will be the strength that walked before them.

From the Protestant Women of The Chapel Blog
posted here with much love and admiration and prayers!

No comments: