FOLLOWING THE SON FROM MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prayers For David Hames (part 2)

This is a prayer that I just wrote for my dear friend David Hames.



Thank you for being a God who wants what is best for His children.

Thank You for hearing our hearts cry and our pleas on behalf of David.

Though I don't understand the reasoning behind the long wait to get David on his journey home...YOU DO!!!

And when you in your infinite wisdom finally free David from the rubbl
e I pray that we can clearly see what YOU have had in mind for Your Son, David and for all of us since the beginning of time.

I LOVE YOU LORD AND TRUST YOU with my life and with David's life...

May YOUR will be done now and forever!!!

AMEN!

No comments: