FOLLOWING THE SON FROM MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prayers For David Hames (written by Teressia Ward-Zack)

In the last 12 days I have learned to keep my prayers open. They are always there! Prayer isn't something I'm thinking about, it
is something I'm feeling with every part of my being. I am praying with
belief and trusting in GOD’s PLAN. I am praying GOD’s will be done. I am praying with hope
and THANKSGIVING for David and for his family! I am praying with LOVE for David because so many still need his trainings, and his LOVE on Earth. {David, I'm handing you over to GOD’s will. With LOVE and with all the POWER of His name. Amen.}

No comments: