FOLLOWING THE SON FROM MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 14, 2010

WOAH! :)

 


Yes the apple really is that big! :)

It is a honey crisp and when I saw I knew that I had to buy it for several reasons...

1. had to document the size :)

2. I have never had a honey crisp apple so I thought it would be fun to try.

Probably not going to eat it tonight so I will post another blog when I do eat it to tell you how it tasted :D

KD <>< :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dizneluver said...

finally ate the apple on Tuesday of last week...the crazy thing was I was able to get 8 wedges out of the apple when I cut it up and it was refreshingly good...and not too sweet...i will definitely considering buying this type of apple again :D